We’ve all experienced the anxieties of online shopping. The payment processes can be complicated, your data could get stolen, giving your card details might make you vulnerable.
But it remains true that online shopping offers unparalleled convenience to the modern customer. Our job is to add security and seamlessness to that experience.
This is why we at Pocket have teamed up with Thepeer, a payment and collection company for customers and merchants. The idea is to make your web payments simple, super-fast and secure.
You can now make secure web and in-app payments by using Pocket on websites that accept payments through Thepeer. You don’t need a card and you don’t need to provide your bank account details. All you need is your Pocket Pay handle/alias.
How does this work?
- After shopping on a website, proceed to Checkout.
- At Checkout, tap Pay With Thepeer.
- Choose ‘Pocket’.
- Type in your Pocket Username/Alias (@), then tap Continue.
- Enter the OTP from your Pocket app.
- Confirm with your transaction IPIN, fingerprint or Face ID.
- Authorise the website to complete your payment.
You’re now ready to shop! Checkout with Thepeer and choose Pocket. It’s cardless. It’s safe. And our users say it works 99.9% of the time.
Here are some websites that accept payment with Thepeer
- Fashion & Lifestyle:
Shopazhub, Garmspot, Revenes, Lekeku, Hingees, Smiley Africa, Nyashii, Catlog.
BuyFood, Foodcourt, 500chow, Smallchopsng.
- Logistics & Purchase Shipping:
- Health & Wellness:
Eden Life, HealthTracka, Nguvu Health, Telemedical by Jeay Healthcare.